Monday, March 21, 2011

An inspiring friend!

T,

Although you may not know this, you are one of two people who has helped me reframe my state of being and become more active and healthy.  Just wanted to share that!

While I haven't logged quite as many miles, I am doing a lot more now than I did just two months ago, and I feel great about it.  I feel better about my upcoming change in life - work as a social worker rather than as a communications officer or consultant.  Really, I hate my job.  Hate it.  This is why I've been enrolled and taking classes for the last 2 years.  I want to be a better person and make it a better world.  I watch Wayne every  morning - he has joy in his steps as he goes to work.  I want that too.  Along with a better world for the families of our service members.  That's why I'm so EXCITED about my summer internship!  Ok, I have to go to half time for regular work, and negotiate a lot of home office hours, but in the end, it will be for the benefit of everyone involved.  I'll be in the newborn outreach division of the family advocacy division at Schofield.  I cannot wait.

That said, time to go to aforementiomed consulting job in order to build up hours for the week.

Love to you T, and to the others who inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment